Re-energized Getaway

One in a while I get really tired and fed up with this great hassle Phnom Penh. Thus, I combined a work trip and extend for a long weekend in Siem Reap, the town of heritage site Angkor Wat. That won't get you bored. You just got to relax and enjoy temples, the trees and surrounding environment in the small old town. From bike ride to catch an early sun rise from 5am at Angkor Wat, The local food and fusion are a very promising to your appetite. I am into an (happy hour) early evening drink as well as finding a great coffee shops ( I found two, one was name Fifty 5 which make me think of the favorite Fifty Shades of Grey, Love IT) after long joyful day of strolling around market , sight seeing plus hanging around the pool. Giving myself a solo space is a very energetic therapy. Glad I did it. Here are some great shoots.

Me under the sunshine in front of Angkor Wat
Sister Srey Cafe: when there twice, this little coffee shop facing the lake
Local fried on our way back after sun rise


The best capture of sunrise I can take

Lunch in the small pub street alley

Lunch at Fifty 5 Coffee;-) not Fifty Shade of Grey

When you travel alone, Only selfie is capable

Relax after bike ride at the pool at FCC

Great Shoot of Coffee before I sip it all hahah....

Tanning by the pool again at Mallen D'Angkor Hotel, My room is just right across

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Those pretty bunch

Know your Shape

Size does matter? No, It's a confidence that you're wearing does......