Eternity cloud

Above the ground approximately 3000 feet, Photo by: Ninja


Following my recent weekend in KL to breath difference air that I need while life has been very hectic which I deserve a nice gate away and shopping, most important to see my best girl friend. On my way back in the cloud yesterday I was so tempted to snap this shoot (above) as I never take any photo in the plan. I was looking out the window  and caught on thought by this beautiful blue sky. 

With reflection to life. I think life and the cloud are both Eternity.  Of course , by choice we can choose how we want our life to be.....but we can't predict the consequence we're likely face them. It gave me the courage to see that there are lots beautiful things that life have not offer me yet and some how I should never give up. This blue sky gave me new view of life perspective and that eventually things will happen without having to stress about. 

This view had me lost in thoughts while in my hand I was reading "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks ..... It took me way back years where I started to discover life journey at early ages and how things have changed to different me these day, Impressive! I was inspired by this nice blue sky, it drifted me back to a beautiful memories as well as a painful memories. Some how, that didn't discourage my passion that I have in life and It will only make me be a better woman...I promise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know your Shape

Size does matter? No, It's a confidence that you're wearing does......

Those pretty bunch